SYNERGETIX

Welcome to the blog of Synergetix, Prospect North’s official FLL lead team. On this blog, you can meet the team, enjoy some virtual freebies and stay updated on our progress during the FLL season.

In 2017, we competed for the first time as H2Flo – you can check out our story on the Our FLL Journey tab. But we noticed that many of the most successful teams had names that stayed the same for every year rather than just be based on the annual theme, and they built on the success of previous years. So in 2018, the team has adopted the name of Synergetix which will be the permanent name of the lead team here at Prospect North Primary heading into the future. So while we will retain our main team colour of black, there will be new t-shirt designs, this website and other social media contacts and hopefully some sponsorship to help us do our best to achieve the goals we have set for this year. So, have a browse and leave us a comment of support or advice if you want, and keep checking back here for the latest in Synergetix news!

3 thoughts to “SYNERGETIX”

1. I am really excited to be coaching these guys again in 2018. They are really looking to improve their breakout rookie year, and have done a lot of mentoring and planning. They are excited as I am about going “Into Orbit”!

2. I love your website and blog! I’m looking forward to watching your progress for the upcoming FLL competition!

3. Exciting times ahead for the Synergetix team. Good luck for the year ahead. I look forward to following your experiences and successes.